Lidocaine by Nivagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Lidocaine 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Nivagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 75834-113
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
Helps relieve the pain, itching, and burningassociated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.
For external use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs to ingredients in this product
- symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- To use finger cots: Roll one finger cot over finger. Gently squeeze cream onto finger cot. Smooth a layer of the cream over affected area.
Store at 25°C (77°C); excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
benzyl alcohol,carbomer hompolymer type C, C10-18 triglycerides, cholesterol, lecithin, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, tocopherol, trolamine, water
|Labeler - Nivagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (052032418)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about lidocaine topical
- Lidocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 166 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Lidocaine topical
- Glycerin and Lidocaine
- Lidocaine Aerosol
- Lidocaine Cream
- Lidocaine Gel
- ... +9 more