Swisher by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-576
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and throughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash hands to remove soil
- dispense 20 mL into hand (palmful)
- spread to cover hands, rub in well for at least 30 seconds
- air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- for additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
- for emergency medical information worldwide, call 1.651.222.5352 (in USA)
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, FD&C red 40, FD&C blue 1
Questions? call 1.800.35.CLEAN (352.5326)
Foodservice Foaming Hand Sanitizer
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
750 mL (25 US FL OZ)
Active ingredient | Benzalkonium chloride 0.1%
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN
55102-1390 USA · tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
© 2016 Ecolab USA Inc. · All rights reserved
Made in United States
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 20, 2016
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.