Chest Congestion Relief by Mckesson
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg
NDC Code: 62011-0319
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each intermediate release tablet)
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- helps loosen phelgm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Do not use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know your prescription drug contains an MAOI ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough accompanied by too much of phelgm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- when using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask doctor if
Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache, these could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take with full glass of water;
1 tablet every 4 hours
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25° C(77°F) ; excursion permitted between 15°-30° C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- metal content per tablet:
- sodium 7mg, Magnesium 1mg
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Stearic Acid powder, Sodium Starch Glycolate
|CHEST CONGESTION RELIEF
guaifenesin and dextromethorphan hbr tablet
|Labeler - Mckesson (177667227)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2016