Uber Numb Topical Anesthetic by UberScientific, LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 1g
Labeler: UberScientific, LLC
NDC Code: 71131-774
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCl 5.00%
For the temporary relief of local pain and discomfort associated with anorectal disorders.
- For external use only. Use only as directed.
do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
this product into rectum using fingers or any mechanical device.
Children under 12 should consult physician prior to use.
- Symptoms worsen or does not improve within seven days
- Bleeding occurs. Redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop.
- Adults and children 12-years and over: apply to affected area.
- Children under 12, consult a physician before use.
- How to Apply:
- Clean affected area with warm water nad mild soap. Rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting with toilet tissue or soft cloth.
- Apply externally to area up to six times per day.
Allantoin, Aqua (Deionized Water), Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine.
- Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight
|UBER NUMB TOPICAL ANESTHETIC
lidocaine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - UberScientific, LLC (080459429)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 20, 2016
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about lidocaine topical
- Lidocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 166 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Lidocaine topical
- Glycerin and Lidocaine
- Lidocaine Aerosol
- Lidocaine Cream
- Lidocaine Gel
- ... +9 more