Uber Numb Topical Anesthetic by UberScientific, LLC
Medically reviewed on December 20, 2016
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 1g
Labeler: UberScientific, LLC
NDC Code: 71131-774
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCl 5.00%
For the temporary relief of local pain and discomfort associated with anorectal disorders.
- For external use only. Use only as directed.
do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
this product into rectum using fingers or any mechanical device.
Children under 12 should consult physician prior to use.
- Symptoms worsen or does not improve within seven days
- Bleeding occurs. Redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop.
- Adults and children 12-years and over: apply to affected area.
- Children under 12, consult a physician before use.
- How to Apply:
- Clean affected area with warm water nad mild soap. Rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting with toilet tissue or soft cloth.
- Apply externally to area up to six times per day.
Allantoin, Aqua (Deionized Water), Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine.
- Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight
|UBER NUMB TOPICAL ANESTHETIC
lidocaine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - UberScientific, LLC (080459429)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about lidocaine topical
- Lidocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 150 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Lidocaine topical
- Glycerin and Lidocaine
- Lidocaine Aerosol
- Lidocaine Cream
- Lidocaine Gel
- ... +9 more