Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 15, 2018.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 3g in 100g, HOMOSALATE 15g in 100g, OCTISALATE 5g in 100g, OCTOCRYLENE 7g in 100g
Labeler: SolSkyn Personal Care LLC
NDC Code: 70281-204
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
OP Dab-On Spot stick SPF 50
• Helps prevent sunburn
• If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
• For external use only.
on damaged or broken skin
if rash or irritation develops.
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
If accidentally swallowed, contact a Poison Control Center right away.
near heat or open flames. Keep treated skin away from fire, sparks or flames until dry.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure, depress sponge top to initial product application
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every two hours.
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
• Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Cholecalciferol, Denatured Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Glycerin, Polyester-8
• for use on skin only. Avoid contact with fabric - protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Call toll free 1-800-715-3485
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene lotion
|Labeler - SolSkyn Personal Care LLC (080010329)|