Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 15, 2018.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 3g in 100g, HOMOSALATE 15g in 100g, OCTISALATE 5g in 100g, OCTOCRYLENE 7g in 100g
Labeler: SolSkyn Personal Care LLC
NDC Code: 70281-204
OP Dab-On Spot stick SPF 50
• Helps prevent sunburn
• If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
• For external use only.
on damaged or broken skin
if rash or irritation develops.
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
If accidentally swallowed, contact a Poison Control Center right away.
near heat or open flames. Keep treated skin away from fire, sparks or flames until dry.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure, depress sponge top to initial product application
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every two hours.
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
• Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Cholecalciferol, Denatured Alcohol, Dimethyl Capramide, Glycerin, Polyester-8
• for use on skin only. Avoid contact with fabric - protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Call toll free 1-800-715-3485
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene lotion
|Labeler - SolSkyn Personal Care LLC (080010329)|