Medically reviewed on December 15, 2016
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Atlantic Horizon International Inc.
NDC Code: 71136-770
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days. discontinue use and consult physician.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
contact physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.
- Children under two-years of age: consult a physician.
Store at room temperature.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Aqua (Deionized Water), Boswellia Serrate Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Chamomilla Rectutita (Chamomile) Extract, Chondroitin Sulfate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Emu Oil, Gluconolactone, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Salix Nigra (Willow Bark) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.
|Labeler - Atlantic Horizon International Inc. (157974556)|