Epsom Salt by EQUATE (Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.)
Medically reviewed on February 28, 2018
Dosage form: granule
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE, UNSPECIFIED 1g in 1g
Labeler: EQUATE (Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.)
NDC Code: 49035-395
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium sulfate USP 100%
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
presently taking a prescription drug.
- do not use more than directed
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours
|adults and children 12 years and older||2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water|
|children 6 to 11 years||
1-2 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- each teaspoon contains: magnesium 493 mg
For laxative or soak, call 1-888-287-1915
MAGNESIUM SULFATE, U.S.P.
Soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises
Saline laxative for relief of occasional constipation
Plant food for bigger, more vigorous plants
Net Wt LB (kg)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF HEAT SEALED POUCH IS IMPROPERLY SEALED
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Stores Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
epsom salt granule
|Labeler - EQUATE (Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.