Australian Dream Carpal Tunnel Pain
Medically reviewed on December 9, 2016
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HISTAMINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 0.025g in 100g
Labeler: Nature's Health Connection
NDC Code: 76017-769
Histamine Dihydrochloride 0.025%
- For external use only.
on wounds or damaged skin or if you are allergic to ingredients in the product.
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly
- do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- rash appears.
- condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or if symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For the temporary relief of minor
aches and pains of muscles and
joints aasocillled with arthritis,
simple backache, strains & bruises.
- For Use by Adults and Children over 12 years.
- Apply a thin layer to pain site and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Apply no more than 3 to 4 times daily..
- Children 12 years or younger consult a physician.
- Store between 40°F and 86°F (4°C and 30°C).
- Tamper Evident Feature: do not use if outer shrink wrap on jar is torn, broken or missing.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel)
Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water, Ascoriblc
Acid (Vitamin C), Butylene Glycol,
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf
Extract, Chamomilla Recutita
(Matricaria) flower Extract, Emu 011,
Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate,
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice) Root
Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)
Seed Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, L.aureth-7,
Magnesium Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane
Polyacrylamide, Potassium Soribate,
Punica Granatum (Pomegranate}
Extract, Saccharide lsomerate, Sodium
Polyacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate
(Vrtamin E), Trideceth-6, Vaccinium
Angustifolium (Bluebeny) Fruit Extract,
Zemea (Corn) Propanedlol
|AUSTRALIAN DREAM CARPAL TUNNEL PAIN
histamine dihydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Nature's Health Connection (079549213)|