Pharbetol Regular strength by A-S Medication Solutions
Medically reviewed on January 9, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: A-S Medication Solutions
NDC Code: 50090-2156
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
- Temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- Adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and children
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be sign of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In the case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
|Adults and children 12 years and over ||Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 while symptoms last.
Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
|Children 6 to under 12 years||Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 while symptoms last.
Do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours.
|Children under 6 years||Do not use adult regular strength products in childern under 6 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Tamper Evident: do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- use by expiration date on package
Povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid.
Adverse drug event call: (866) 562-2756
NDC: 50090-2156-1 6 TABLET in a BOTTLE
|Labeler - A-S Medication Solutions (830016429)|
|A-S Medication Solutions||830016429||RELABEL(50090-2156), REPACK(50090-2156)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.