Pharbetol Regular strength by A-S Medication Solutions
Medically reviewed on January 9, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: A-S Medication Solutions
NDC Code: 50090-2156
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
- Temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- Adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and children
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be sign of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In the case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
|Adults and children 12 years and over ||Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 while symptoms last.
Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
|Children 6 to under 12 years||Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 while symptoms last.
Do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours.
|Children under 6 years||Do not use adult regular strength products in childern under 6 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Tamper Evident: do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- use by expiration date on package
Povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid.
Adverse drug event call: (866) 562-2756
NDC: 50090-2156-1 6 TABLET in a BOTTLE
|Labeler - A-S Medication Solutions (830016429)|
|A-S Medication Solutions||830016429||RELABEL(50090-2156), REPACK(50090-2156)|