Zaditor by A-S Medication Solutions
Medically reviewed on Nov 9, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: KETOTIFEN FUMARATE .35mg in 1mL
Labeler: A-S Medication Solutions
NDC Code: 50090-1037
(equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
For external use only
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
remove contact lenses before use
wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
replace cap after each use
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor
- Only for use in the eye.
- Store between 4°-25°C (39°-77°F).
benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerol, purified water, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid
NDC: 50090-1037-0 5 mL in a BOTTLE, DROPPER
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
ketotifen fumarate solution
|Labeler - A-S Medication Solutions (830016429)|
|A-S Medication Solutions||830016429||RELABEL(50090-1037)|