Allegra-D Allergy and Congestion
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 120mg
Labeler: A-S Medication Solutions
NDC Code: 50090-1203
(in each tablet)
Fexofenadine HCl 60 mg
(in each tablet)
Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
▪ runny nose
▪ itchy, watery eyes
▪ itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)
(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have difficulty swallowing
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
- the tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed (see Directions).
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet whole
|adults and children 12 years|
of age and over
|take 1 tablet with a glass of water
every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do
not take more than 2 tablet in 24 hours
|children under 12 years of age||do not use|
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened
- store between 20º and 25ºC (68º and 77ºF)
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid
call toll-free 1-800-633-1610 or www.allegra.com
NDC: 50090-1203-0 10 TABLET, FILM COATED, EXTENDED RELEASE in a BLISTER PACK
|ALLEGRA-D ALLERGY AND CONGESTION
fexofenadine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - A-S Medication Solutions (830016429)|
|A-S Medication Solutions||830016429||RELABEL(50090-1203)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 16, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.