menthol cough drop by Premier Value
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
Labeler: Premier Value
NDC Code: 68016-032
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
- cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or
followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore
mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These
symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and consult doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or
persistent headache. these could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is sever, or irritation, pain, or redness lasts or worsens
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, as a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get
medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children
5 years and over
allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated
every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
children under 5 years
ask a doctor
10 calories per drop
Corn starch *, eucalyptus oil, FD&C red no. 40, glucose syrup,
medium chain triglycerides*, N&A flavoring, soybean oil*, sucrose and water. *May contain
Questions? Or to report an adverse event call 1-800-245-2898
Monday through Friday, 9AM to 4PM EST
|Labeler - Premier Value (101668460)|
|Registrant - Bestco, Inc (002149136)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 19, 2018