menthol cough drop by Premier Value
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
Labeler: Premier Value
NDC Code: 68016-032
- cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning:if sore throat is severe, persists for
more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever,
headache, rash,swelling, nausea, or vominting, consult a
doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve
in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These
symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with
smoking, asthma,or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and consult doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or
is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of
children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical
help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 5 years and over
allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly
in mouth. May be repeated
every two hours as necessary
or as directed by a doctor.
children under 5 years
ask a doctor
- 10 calories per drop
Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptus oil, FD&C red
no. 40, glucose syrup, N&A flavoring, sucrose and water.
Soybean oil and corn starch used as processing aids.
Questions? Or to report an adverse event call
1-800-245-2898. Monday-Friday, 9AM to 4PM EST
|Labeler - Premier Value (101668460)|
|Registrant - Bestco, Inc (002149136)|