Cherry cough drop by The Kroger Co.
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-032
Active ingredients (in each drop)
Menthol 5.8 mg
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persisits for more than 2 days, is accompanied or
followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore
mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These
symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and consult doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or
persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get
medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
adults and children 5 years and over allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
children under 5 years ask a doctor
Other information 10 calories per drop
Inactive ingredients: Eucalyptus oil, FD&C red no. 40, glucose syrup, natural and artifical
flavoring, sucrose and water. Soybean oil and corn starch used as processing aids.
Questions or comments?
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
|Registrant - BestCo Inc. (002149136)|