Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Bacitracin Zinc 500[USP'U] in 1g, Polymyxin B Sulfate 10000[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0060
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin Zinc 500 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B Sulfate 10,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
first aid to help prevent infection in minor:
For external use only.
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
call 800-223-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.
Skillman, NJ 08558
|POLYSPORIN FIRST AID ANTIBIOTIC
bacitracin zinc and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bacitracin/polymyxin b topical
- Bacitracin/polymyxin b topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical antibiotics