Clotrimazole Antifungal by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 8, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Actavis Pharma, Inc.
NDC Code: 0472-0350
Clotrimazole, USP 1%
• cures most athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm • relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling, and discomfort
For external use only
on children under 2 years, unless directed by a doctor.
• avoid contact with the eyes
• irritation occurs • there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete’s foot and ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot:pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition last longer, contact a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
• Store between 2o-30oC (36o – 86oF). • Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, sorbitan monostearate
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
|Labeler - Actavis Pharma, Inc. (119723554)|
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)