Nuby Teething Gel by Talbot’s Pharmaceuticals Family Products, LLC.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: EUGENOL 8mg in 1g
Labeler: Talbot’s Pharmaceuticals Family Products, LLC.
NDC Code: 70797-231
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months of age and older.
Allergy alert do not use this product if your baby has a history of allergy to clove, its component eugenol, or to Balsam of Peru.
Do not use
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor
When using this product fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms persist, consult your physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness does not go away
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- Wash hands before use.
- Cut open tip of tube on score mark.
- Use your finger tip or cotton applicator to gently apply a small pea-size amount of Nuby Teething Gel to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a physician or healthcare provider.
- For infants under 4 months of age, ask a dentist or doctor before use.
Aqua (Water), Betaine, Bioflavonoids, Caprylic Acid, Citric Acid, Flavor (Natural), Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Propanediol, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Xanthan Gum
|NUBY TEETHING GEL
teething gel gel
|Labeler - Talbot’s Pharmaceuticals Family Products, LLC. (078855555)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 23, 2017