Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride by Proficient Rx LP
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Proficient Rx LP
NDC Code: 63187-771
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies and common cold, sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, itchy throat and nose.
• to make a child sleepy
• with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
• marked drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic drinks
• alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
• excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years and over: take 25 to 50 mg (1 to 2 capsule) every 4 to 6 hours, not more than 12 capsules in 24 hours.
Children 6 years to 12 years of age: take 12.5 mg** (1 capsule) every 4 to 6 hours, not more than 6 capsules in 24 hours.
Children under 6 years of age: do not use
**12.5mg dosage strength is not available in this package. Do not attempt to break capsule
Store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF); excursions permitted to 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Protect from excessive moisture.
D&C Red #28, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Gelatin, Lactose and Starch.
Questions or comments? (800) 616-2471
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
Proficient Rx LP
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Re-Order No. 301574
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule
|Labeler - Proficient Rx LP (079196022)|
|Proficient Rx LP||079502574||REPACK(63187-771)|