Spectrum by Medline Industries, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Apr 3, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70g in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-009
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeat use
For external use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105 ºF
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|