Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub
Medically reviewed on October 31, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2.5g in 127g
Labeler: Kao USA Inc.
NDC Code: 10596-183
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
BIORE BAKING SODA ACNE SCRUB unclogs pores and balances skin to reduce breakouts.
- with Natural Baking Soda
Salicylic acid 2%
- clears up acne blemishes
- penetrates pores to control acne blemishes
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
For external use only.
When using this product
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- squeeze product into hands
- massage over entire face
- rinse thoroughly
- for optimal results, use up to 2-3 times per week
store at room temperature
water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerin, glycol disearate, synthetic wax, ethoxydiglycol, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, microcrystalline wax, cetyl alcohol, PEG-12 dimethicone, sodium lauroyl lactylate, sodium hydroxide, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, fragrance, menthol, sodium bicarbonate, benzophenone-4, yellow 5 lake, talc, red 30
BIORE is a trademark of Kao Corp.
Distributed by Kao USA Inc.
Cincinnati, OH 45214 ©2017
Made in USA of US & imported ingredients
BAKING SODA ACNE SCRUB
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Kao USA Inc. (004251617)|