Ranitidine 150 by Allegiant Health
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 150mg
Labeler: Allegiant Health
NDC Code: 69168-375
Ranitidine 150mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 168mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages
Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if the individual blister unit is open or torn
- store at 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF to 77ºF)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- protect from light
- this product is sugar free
carnauba wax, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, red and yellow
ferric oxide, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, vanillin
1-888-952-0050 Monday through Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to Zantac 150® Active Ingredient
ACID REDUCER 150
Ranitidine 150 mg
(as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 168 mg)
RELIEVES & PREVENTS HEARTBURN associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
ranitidine hydrochloride tablets 150mg tablet, coated
|Labeler - Allegiant Health (079501930)|
|Apotex Inc.||205576023||ANALYSIS(69168-375), MANUFACTURE(69168-375)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 12, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.