Leader Ultra Strength Pain Relieving
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 50mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 70000-0185
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Menthol 5%..........................................................Topical Analgesic
temporarily relieves mino aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- redness over the affected area
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- open pouch and remove patch
- if desired, cut patch to size
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age:consult a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
butylated hydroxytoluene, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, castor oil, edetate disodium, gelatin, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum hydroxide, methylparaben, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, purified water, sodium polyacrylate, sorbitan monooleate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
|LEADER ULTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEVING
|Labeler - Cardinal Health, Inc. (097537435)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.