Acetaminophen by Cardinal Health, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 2, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 70000-0152
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children 6 years to under 12 years||
|children under 6 years||
ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
Inactive ingredients Povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Questions or Comments?
call (800) 795-9775
Do not use if carton is open, or if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
|Labeler - Cardinal Health, Inc. (097537435)|