Vicks Vaporub by Genesis Imports & Exports
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: EUCALYPTUS OIL 0.012g in 1g, CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.048g in 1g, MENTHOL 0.026g in 1g
Labeler: Genesis Imports & Exports
NDC Code: 69772-390
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Camphor 4.8 %
Eucalyptus oil 1.2%
Cough suppressant & topical analgesic,
* On Chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold
* On Muscles and joins, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do Not Use
* By mouth
*With tight bandages
*On wounds or damaged skin
Ask A doctor use if you have:
*cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
*Persistent or chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emplysema
When use this product, do not
* Add to hot water or any container where heating water.
May cause splattering and result in burns
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of reach of children
See important warnings under when using this product
- adults and children 2 years and over:
- RUB A THICK LAYER ON CHEST & THROAT OR RUB ON SORE ACHING MISCLES
- Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- Keep clothing loose abouth throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/ mouse
- repeat up three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
- children under 2 yearsL do not use.
Cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, special petrolatum, thymol, turpentine oil.
camphor, eucalyptus oil, and menthol oilment ointment
|Labeler - Genesis Imports & Exports (078760958)|
|Registrant - Teresa Cecena (078760958)|
|Genesis Imports & Exports LLC||078760958||relabel(69772-390)|
|procter & Gamble Manufactura S De RL De CV||812807550||manufacture(69772-390)|
|Roir SA de CV||812825434||relabel(69772-390)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 28, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.