pain reliever extra strength by Cardinal Health (Leader) 70000
Medically reviewed on November 10, 2016
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health (Leader) 70000
NDC Code: 70000-0137
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than 6 capsules in any 24-hour period
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 capsules every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each capsule contains: sodium 9 mg
- store between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water,sodium hydroxide, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
500 mg | Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
COMPARE TO TYLENOL® EXTRA STRENGTH active ingredient**
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Tylenol® Extra Strength.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
acetaminophen capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (Leader) 70000 (097537435)|