ProClean by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Triclosan 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-578
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- irritation, discomfort and redness persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wet hands with warm water
- apply handsoap
- rub vigorously for 20 seconds
- wash between fingers, around fingernails and backs of hands
- rinse thoroughly with warm water
- dry with paper towels or air dry
- use once or twice daily as part of a daily cleaning routine
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
- for emergency medical information worldwide, cal 1-651-222-5352 (in the USA)
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), potassium cocoate, sodium laureth sulfate, SD alcohol 40-B, hexylene glycol, boric acid, hydroxyethylcellulose, cocamidopropyl PG dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 75 lanolin, cocamine oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis, FD&C blue 1
Active ingredeint: Tricosan, 0.3%
3.78 L (1 US GAL)
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA ·
tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
© 2016 Ecolab USA Inc. · All rights reserved | Todos los
Made in United States | Fabriqué aux États-Unis
www.ecolab.com · 767452/5400/0816
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.