Halls Cherry by Mondelez Global LLC
Medically reviewed on November 21, 2016
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 6.8mg
Labeler: Mondelez Global LLC
NDC Code: 12546-333
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
<(per drop) Menthol 6.8 mg>
<Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic>
- cough due to a cold
- ocassional minor irritation or sore throat>
<Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.>
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- 15 calories per drop
- Contains: SOY.
<eucalyptus oil, FDC blue 2, FDC red 40, flavors, glucose syrup, soy lecithin, sucralose, sucrose, water>
<Call 1-800-524-2854, Monday to Friday, 9AM-6PM Eastern Time or visit our website at www.gethalls.com>
|Labeler - Mondelez Global LLC (050964956)|
|Mondelez Canada Inc||246791201||manufacture(12546-333)|