Guaifenesin by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Medically reviewed on Aug 1, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 200mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 49349-511
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 200 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
- take with a full glass of water
|adults and children 12 years
of age and over
|1 to 2 tablets every
|children 6 to under 12 years
½ to 1 tablet every
|children under 6 years of age||consult a physician|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silica gel, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
SCORE: No score
SIZE: 10 mm
PACKAGING: 30 in 1 BLISTER PACK
- GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 1
- FD&C RED NO. 40
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- STEARIC ACID
- CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE
- SILICON DIOXIDE
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|