Truezyme Active Enzyme Scalp and Hair
Medically reviewed on November 16, 2016
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 2.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Truezyme Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 71076-0004
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Nourish the sensitive scalp and also make hair lustrous and strong
For external use only
- Wet the scalp and hair evenly and spray the product directly over the scalp and lather well. Massage the scalp with fingertips gently and wash with warm water enough,
- Leave for 2 or 3 minutes and then wash for better results.
- Shampoo twice after dyeing or chemical treatment for better results.
* Shake well before use.
Sea Water, Water, Lauryl Glucosie, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, etc.
Keep out of reach of children.
1. Stop using the product if there are any of the following abnormal symptoms appearing after use and consult with your dermatologist as continued use can worsen the symptoms.
1) If there are red spots, swelling, itchiness, or irritation
2) If the above symptoms appear around the skin to which the product has been applied after being exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply the product to any parts of the skin with wound, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. If it gets into eye, wash the eye with clean water immediately.
4. Those who are allergic to certain medicinal herb, such as pollen and tangerine, must stop using the product if they experience hypersensitivity.
5. Precautions on storage and handling
1) Make sure to close the cap after use.
2) Keep out of the reach of children.
3) Do not keep the product in a hot or cold place or a place getting direct sunlight.
|TRUEZYME ACTIVE ENZYME SCALP AND HAIR
|Labeler - Truezyme Co., Ltd. (693938262)|
|Truezyme Co., Ltd.||693938262||manufacture(71076-0004)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.