Hand Sanitizer by Raining Rose, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 15, 2016
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 65mL in 100mL
Labeler: Raining Rose, Inc.
NDC Code: 65692-1002
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only.
Do not use in eyes. In case of eye contact flush thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Dispense an adequate amount in your palm to cover all surfaces of hands completely.
- Rub hands together until dry.
- Does not require rinsing.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Triethanolamine.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Do not store above 105 F
- May discolor some fabrics.
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Raining Rose, Inc. (083819404)|