Cold and Flu Nighttime by Select Brand Dist.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: Select Brand Dist.
NDC Code: 15127-343
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- liver disease
- a sodium-restricted diet
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchits, or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- sedatives or tranquilizers
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL= milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 6 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- When using other Day Time or Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- each 30 mL contains: potassium 5 mg
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 24 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor,high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Nighttime Cold & Flu
Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr - Cough Suppressant
Doxylamine Succinate - Antihistamine
*Compare to the active ingredients in Vicks® NyQuil® Cold & Flu
- Relieves Aches, Fever & Sore Throat
- Controls Cough
- Relieves Runny Nose & Sneezing
For ages 12 years and over
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company. Vicks® and NyQuil® are registered trademarks of the Procter & Gamble Company.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAPIS BROKEN OR MISSING.
SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
(800) 275-9015 ext 4382
|COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Select Brand Dist. (012578514)|