Halls Mentholyptus by Mondelēz Global LLC
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: Menthol 6.4mg
Labeler: Mondelēz Global LLC
NDC Code: 12546-334
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
<(per drop) Menthol 6.4 mg>
- cough due to a cold
- occasional minor irritation or sore throat
<Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.>
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Enter section text here
- adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- 15 calories per drop
- Contains: SOY.
<citric acid, eucalyptus oil, FDC blue 1, FDC red 40, flavors, glucose syrup, potassium citrate, soy lecithin, sucrose, water>
<Call 1-800-524-2854, Monday to Friday, 9AM-6PM Eastern Time or visit our website at www.gethalls.com>
|Labeler - Mondelēz Global LLC (050964956)|
|Mondelēz Canada Inc.||246791201||manufacture(12546-334)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.