CVS Health Nighttime Sleep-Aid
Medically reviewed on December 30, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 30mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy,Inc.
NDC Code: 59779-893
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 30 mL dose cup or 2 tablespoons)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- heart disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep- aid.
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- drowsiness will occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.1-800-222-1222
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) – see Overdose warning
- use dose cup or tablespoon
adults & children 12 yrs & over
One Dose = 30 mL (2 tablespoons) at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor
- each 30 mL dose (2 tablespoons) contains: sodium 23 mg
- store at room temperature
- protect from light. Does not meet USP
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue 1, FD&C red 40, flavor, glycerin, potassium citrate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum.
CVS Health ™
Compare to the active ingredient in ZzzQuil® Nighttime Sleep-Aid
SEE NEW WARNINGS
- Non-habit forming
- Not for treating cold or flu
Naturally & artificially flavored
12 FL OZ (354 mL)
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE WARNINGS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SHRINK BAND IS MISSING OR BROKEN
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Proctor & Gamble, the distributor of ZzzQuil®.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
Money Back Guarantee
|CVS HEALTH NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy,Inc. (062312574)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 187 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more