Medically reviewed on November 14, 2017.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZETHONIUM CHLORIDE 1.5mg in 1g, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 20mg in 1g, ZINC ACETATE 2.15mg in 1g
Labeler: Tec Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 51879-800
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzethonium chloride 0.15%
Diphenhydramine HCl 2%
Zinc acetate 0.215%
First aid antiseptic
Topical analgesic / antihistamine
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:
Minor skin irritations
For external use only
Do not use:
- If allergic to sulfites
- On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- On deep puncture wounds,animal bites or serious burns unless directed by a doctor
- On large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use:
- On chicken pox
- On measles
When using this product:
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a posion control center right away
- Avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Do not use more often than directed
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Cleanse skin with soap and warm water and dry affected area
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- May be convered with a sterile bandage; if bandage, let dry first
- Children under 2 years of age:do not use, consult a doctor
Store at 59 to 86ºF (15 to 30ºC)
disodium EDTA, fragrance, hypromellose, menthol, polysorbate 20, purified water, and sodium metabisulfite
Call 1-800-482-4464. Serious side effects may be reported to this number.
OUTDOOR SOLUTIONS SINCE 1962
First Aid Antiseptic, Skin Protectant & Topical Analgesic
Relieves Itch and Pain
Maximum Strength Anti-Itch
Poison Oak & Poison Ivy
Sunburns and more!
Includes travel size Tecnu Original
6 FL OZ
2 FL OZ.
diphenydramine hydrochloride, zinc acetate, benzethonium chloride gel
|Labeler - Tec Laboratories, Inc. (083647792)|
|Tec Laboratories, Inc.||083647792||manufacture(51879-800)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.