Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 12, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TRIPROLIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.625mg in 1mL
Labeler: Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 58657-535
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Triprolidine HCl 0.625 mg
- temporarily relieves: ■runny nose
- sneezing ■itching of nose and throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies or allergic rhinitis
- May cause excitability, especially in children
- if you or your children are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor
- with any other product containing triprolidine
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
do not use more than directed
- may cause drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 6 hours
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
- do not give more than directed or exceed the recommended daily dosage
- use only with enclosed dropper
- do not use enclosed dropper for any other drug product
Adults and children 12 years of age and over
4 mL (2.5 mg)
Children 6 to under 12 years of age 2 mL (1.25 mg)
Children under 6 years of age ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Banana flavor, citric acid anhydrous, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sorbitol, strawberry flavor, sucralose.
Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Fort Worth, TX 76118
Take under guidance of Health Professionals.
Children 4 months to under 2 years of age 0.5 mL (0.313 mg)
Children 2 to under 4 years of age 1 mL (0.626 mg)
Children 4 to under 6 years of age 1.5 mL (0.938 mg)
Take every 6 hours.
Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours.
triprolidine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC (060216698)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.