Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 12, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TRIPROLIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.625mg in 1mL
Labeler: Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 58657-535
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Triprolidine HCl 0.625 mg
- temporarily relieves: ■runny nose
- sneezing ■itching of nose and throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies or allergic rhinitis
- May cause excitability, especially in children
- if you or your children are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor
- with any other product containing triprolidine
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
do not use more than directed
- may cause drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 6 hours
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
- do not give more than directed or exceed the recommended daily dosage
- use only with enclosed dropper
- do not use enclosed dropper for any other drug product
Adults and children 12 years of age and over
4 mL (2.5 mg)
Children 6 to under 12 years of age 2 mL (1.25 mg)
Children under 6 years of age ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Banana flavor, citric acid anhydrous, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sorbitol, strawberry flavor, sucralose.
Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Fort Worth, TX 76118
Take under guidance of Health Professionals.
Children 4 months to under 2 years of age 0.5 mL (0.313 mg)
Children 2 to under 4 years of age 1 mL (0.626 mg)
Children 4 to under 6 years of age 1.5 mL (0.938 mg)
Take every 6 hours.
Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours.
triprolidine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Method Pharmaceuticals, LLC (060216698)|