Viabecline by VIADERMA II, INC.
Medically reviewed on November 8, 2016
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: TETRACYCLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: VIADERMA II, INC.
NDC Code: 69006-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tetracycline Hydrochloride 30mg
First Aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For esternam use only. May be harmful is swallowed.
Allergy alert: Do not use if allergic to any ingredient listed on this label.
Do not use
- In eyes
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious trauma
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse.
Keep our of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- Keep product refrigerated to preserve its effectiveness and color
- Stop use if product is misused
- This product is an OTC antibiotic for human use
- Contains no alcohol, no animal ingredients
- Blended for typical skin color
- May stain cloth
- No claims regarding stem cell healing are implied for this product.
Acetic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, chlorhexidine gluconate, cholecalciferol, dimethyl sulfoxide, dipropylene glycol, glucono delta lactone, GLYCERIN, histidine, hydroxethylc-cellulose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, steric acid, water.
tetracycline hydrochloride ointment
|Labeler - VIADERMA II, INC. (079387584)|
|Registrant - VIADERMA II, INC. (079387584)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about tetracycline topical
- Tetracycline topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents