Medibest Milk of Magnesia
Medically reviewed on September 12, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200mg in 15mL
Labeler: Purine Pharma LLC
NDC Code: 58599-058
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 15 mL Tablespoon) Purpose
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg...............…………..........Saline laxative
Use relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). This product usually produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours.
● kidney disease
● a magnesium-restricted diet
● stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
● a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
● you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
● you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
● dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor.
- Drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose.
● mL = milliliter; TBSP = Tablespoon
|adults and children 12 years and older||30 mL (2 TBSP) to 60 mL (4 TBSP)|
|children 6 to 11 years||15 mL (1 TBSP) to 30 mL (2 TBSP)|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
● each tablespoon (15 mL) contains: magnesium 500 mg
● each tablespoon (15 mL) contains: Sodium 3mg
● store at room temperature and avoid freezing. Close cap tightly after use.
Inactive ingredients: Citric acid, purified water, sodium hypochlorite
Questions or comments? 1-800-403-5328
|MEDIBEST MILK OF MAGNESIA
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler - Purine Pharma LLC (019950491)|
|Registrant - Purine Pharma LLC (019950491)|
|Purine Pharma LLC||019950491||manufacture(58599-058)|