Medibest Milk of Magnesia
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200mg in 15mL
Labeler: Purine Pharma LLC
NDC Code: 58599-058
Active ingredient (in each 15 mL Tablespoon) Purpose
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg...............…………..........Saline laxative
Use relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). This product usually produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours.
● kidney disease
● a magnesium-restricted diet
● stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
● a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
● you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
● you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
● dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor.
- Drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose.
● mL = milliliter; TBSP = Tablespoon
|adults and children 12 years and older||30 mL (2 TBSP) to 60 mL (4 TBSP)|
|children 6 to 11 years||15 mL (1 TBSP) to 30 mL (2 TBSP)|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
● each tablespoon (15 mL) contains: magnesium 500 mg
● each tablespoon (15 mL) contains: Sodium 3mg
● store at room temperature and avoid freezing. Close cap tightly after use.
Inactive ingredients: Citric acid, purified water, sodium hypochlorite
Questions or comments? 1-800-403-5328
|MEDIBEST MILK OF MAGNESIA
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler - Purine Pharma LLC (019950491)|
|Registrant - Purine Pharma LLC (019950491)|
|Purine Pharma LLC||019950491||manufacture(58599-058)|