Antibacterial Skin Cleanser
Medically reviewed on Nov 4, 2016
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 3.75mg in 1mL
Labeler: Betco Corporation, Ltd.
NDC Code: 65601-708
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Antibacterial hand cleaner.
- Use in daycare, hospitals, nursing homes, physicians offices, dental offices and clinics
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense 2 pumps of product onto palm of hand and scrub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands.
- Rinse with clean water.
Water, Sodium Laureth lSulfate, Cocamidopropyl betadine, Phenoxyethanol, Coco MIPA, Glycol Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Glycerin, Ethanol, D&C Green #5, FD&C Yellow #5.
Winning Hands Antibacterial
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|ANTIBACTERIAL SKIN CLEANSER
|Labeler - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (070307547)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (070307547)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||070307547||manufacture(65601-708), pack(65601-708), label(65601-708)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.