Australian Gold Metro 365 Medicated Leave-In Treatment Step 3
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 2.14mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prime Enterprises Inc.
NDC Code: 58443-0243
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione Zinc 0.22%
- Controls the symptoms of dandruff.
- Helps prevent recurrence of scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thouroughly with water.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well
- Use after shampooing and towel drying hair. Part hair section by section. Apply directly onto the scalp and spread using fingertips. Gently massage into scalp. Leave in.
- Apply to affected areas one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Cetyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Fragrance, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Dihydroxypropyldimonium Oligosaccharides, Water, may contain Citric Acid, may contain Sodium Hydroxide
- Protect from heat.
Call toll free 1-855-548-4653
METRO 365 MEDICATED LEAVE-IN TREATMENT STEP 3
pyrithione zinc 0.22% cream
|Labeler - Prime Enterprises Inc. (101946028)|
|Registrant - Prime Enterprises Inc. (101946028)|
|Prime Enterprises Inc.||101946028||label(58443-0243), manufacture(58443-0243), analysis(58443-0243), pack(58443-0243)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.