Australian Gold Metro 365 Medicated Leave-In Treatment Step 3
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 2.14mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prime Enterprises Inc.
NDC Code: 58443-0243
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione Zinc 0.22%
- Controls the symptoms of dandruff.
- Helps prevent recurrence of scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thouroughly with water.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well
- Use after shampooing and towel drying hair. Part hair section by section. Apply directly onto the scalp and spread using fingertips. Gently massage into scalp. Leave in.
- Apply to affected areas one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Cetyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Fragrance, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Dihydroxypropyldimonium Oligosaccharides, Water, may contain Citric Acid, may contain Sodium Hydroxide
- Protect from heat.
Call toll free 1-855-548-4653
METRO 365 MEDICATED LEAVE-IN TREATMENT STEP 3
pyrithione zinc 0.22% cream
|Labeler - Prime Enterprises Inc. (101946028)|
|Registrant - Prime Enterprises Inc. (101946028)|
|Prime Enterprises Inc.||101946028||label(58443-0243), manufacture(58443-0243), analysis(58443-0243), pack(58443-0243)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)