Australian Gold Metro 365 Medicated Leave-In Treatment Step 3
Medically reviewed on Oct 12, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 2.14mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prime Enterprises Inc.
NDC Code: 58443-0243
Pyrithione Zinc 0.22%
- Controls the symptoms of dandruff.
- Helps prevent recurrence of scalp itching and flaking associated with dandruff.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thouroughly with water.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well
- Use after shampooing and towel drying hair. Part hair section by section. Apply directly onto the scalp and spread using fingertips. Gently massage into scalp. Leave in.
- Apply to affected areas one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Cetyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Fragrance, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Dihydroxypropyldimonium Oligosaccharides, Water, may contain Citric Acid, may contain Sodium Hydroxide
- Protect from heat.
Call toll free 1-855-548-4653
METRO 365 MEDICATED LEAVE-IN TREATMENT STEP 3
pyrithione zinc 0.22% cream
|Labeler - Prime Enterprises Inc. (101946028)|
|Registrant - Prime Enterprises Inc. (101946028)|
|Prime Enterprises Inc.||101946028||label(58443-0243), manufacture(58443-0243), analysis(58443-0243), pack(58443-0243)|
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)