Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 400mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0061
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 40%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply paste liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- may stain clothing
petrolatum, cod liver oil, lanolin, talc, glycerin, sorbitan sesquioleate, beeswax, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance
Call toll-free 800-720-3843 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.
Skillman, NJ 08558
|DESITIN MAXIMUM STRENGTH DIAPER RASH
zinc oxide paste
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.