HemoTreat by Global Treat srl
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.025g in 1g
Labeler: Global Treat srl
NDC Code: 69758-328
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
DL-CAMPHOR (2.5%) wt/wt
- Helps relieve itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids and anorectal disorders
- Temporarily relieves pain associated with anorectal inflammation and inflamed hemorrhoidal tissues
- May provide cooling sensation
For rectal use only
Do not use for more than 30 consecutive days
When using this product do not exceed the recommended daily dosage, unless directed by a doctor
- Bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within seven days
- Signs of a local infection appear
- Certain person can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside of if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, and or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away 1 (800) 222-1222.
Children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before insertion of this product.
- Detach one suppository from the strip, remove the foil wrapper before inserting into the rectum as follows:
- Hold suppository with rounded end up
- Carefully separate foil tabs by inserting tip of fingernail at the end
- Slowly and evenly peel apart (do not tear) foil by pulling tabs down both sides to expose the suppository
- Remove exposed suppository from wrapper
- Insert one suppository into the rectum up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- Store at 15-25°C (59-77°F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
- Keep away from direct sunlight
Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Ethanol, Clove Oil, Witepsol H15, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, BHA
Manufactured by SC Global Treat SRL
157 Portului Street, 800211, Galati, Romania
Questions? Call: 1 (800) 580-2238
|Labeler - Global Treat srl (505948710)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 10, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.