stool softener by Central Texas Community Health Centers
Medically reviewed on October 31, 2016
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE CALCIUM 240mg
Labeler: Central Texas Community Health Centers
NDC Code: 76413-324
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate calcium 240 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
corn oil, D&C red #33*, edible white ink, FD&C blue #1*, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6*, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol special
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
CommUnityCare Federally Qualified Health Centers
TAKE 1 CAPSULE BY MOUTH DAILY AS DIRECTED.
DOCUSATE CA.240MG CAPS#30NDC 76413-324-30
Federal law prohibits the transfer of this drug to any other person than the patient for whom prescribed.
docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Central Texas Community Health Centers (079674019)|
|Central Texas Community Health Centers||079674019||REPACK(76413-324), RELABEL(76413-324)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.