SENNA by MCKESSON
Medically reviewed on April 25, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
NDC Code: 62011-0289
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
Do not use for more than one week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have no bowel movement within 12 hours
- you have rectal bleeding
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours
|Age||Starting Dose||Maximum Dose|
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||2 tablets once a day preferably at bedtime; increase as needed, or as directed by a doctor||4 tablets in the morning and 4 tablets at bedtime|
|children under 12 years||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg
- store at room temperature 15-30C (59-86F)
cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, mineral oil, PEG.
|Labeler - MCKESSON (177667227)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp||611196254||repack(62011-0289)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.