Allergy Relief by TopCare
Medically reviewed on August 30, 2016
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
NDC Code: 36800-446
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg||Antihistamine|
- temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||½ tablet (break tablet in half) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 3 whole tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
- retain carton for complete product information
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet, coated
|Labeler - TopCare (006935977)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.