Allergy Relief by TopCare
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
NDC Code: 36800-446
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg||Antihistamine|
- temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||½ tablet (break tablet in half) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 3 whole tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place
- retain carton for complete product information
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet, coated
|Labeler - TopCare (006935977)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.