Health Mart Alcohol Isopropyl Rubbing 70 Percent
Medically reviewed on December 13, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 62011-0266
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
HealthMart Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70% USP
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% by volume
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in.
- minor cuts
For external use only.
- Flammable, keep way from spark, heat and flame.
- Use in well ventilated area, fumes may be harmful.
- deep wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes.
- do not apply to irritated skin.
excessive irritation of the skin develops.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area.
- apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily.
- may be covered with sterile bandage.
- if bandaged, let it dry first.
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
|HEALTH MART ALCOHOL ISOPROPYL RUBBING 70 PERCENT
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc.||825672884||analysis(62011-0266), manufacture(62011-0266), pack(62011-0266), label(62011-0266)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.