Health Mart Alcohol Isopropyl Rubbing 70 Percent
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 62011-0266
HealthMart Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70% USP
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% by volume
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in.
- minor cuts
For external use only.
- Flammable, keep way from spark, heat and flame.
- Use in well ventilated area, fumes may be harmful.
- deep wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes.
- do not apply to irritated skin.
excessive irritation of the skin develops.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area.
- apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily.
- may be covered with sterile bandage.
- if bandaged, let it dry first.
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
|HEALTH MART ALCOHOL ISOPROPYL RUBBING 70 PERCENT
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc.||825672884||analysis(62011-0266), manufacture(62011-0266), pack(62011-0266), label(62011-0266)|