Health Mart Alcohol Isopropyl Rubbing 70 Percent
Medically reviewed on December 13, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 62011-0266
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
HealthMart Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70% USP
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% by volume
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in.
- minor cuts
For external use only.
- Flammable, keep way from spark, heat and flame.
- Use in well ventilated area, fumes may be harmful.
- deep wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes.
- do not apply to irritated skin.
excessive irritation of the skin develops.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area.
- apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily.
- may be covered with sterile bandage.
- if bandaged, let it dry first.
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
|HEALTH MART ALCOHOL ISOPROPYL RUBBING 70 PERCENT
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
|Registrant - Humco Holding group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc.||825672884||analysis(62011-0266), manufacture(62011-0266), pack(62011-0266), label(62011-0266)|