Dry Scalp Care by HEB
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 14mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 37808-296
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
DANDRUFF 2 IN 1
DRY SCALP RESCUE
Dandruff Care for Great Looing Hair.
Helps relieve scalp dryness, itch, irritation and helps prevent flakes.
Pyrithione zinc 1%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff
For external use only
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after reqular use as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, sodium chloride, zinc carbonate, sodium xylenesulfonate, amodimethicone, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, sodium benzoate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, magnesium carbonate hydroxide, citric acid, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H-E-B,
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
100% GUARANTEE promise
If you aren't completely pleased with thiw produc,
we'll be happy to replace it or refund your mone.
You have our word on it
|DRY SCALP CARE
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - HEB (007924756)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 23, 2018
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)