Premium Antibacterial Skin Cleanser
Medically reviewed on June 1, 2018
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 5.0mg in 1mL
Labeler: Betco Corporation, Ltd.
NDC Code: 65601-706
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Antibacterial hand cleaner.
- Use in daycare, hospitals, nursing homes, physicians offices, dental offices and clinics
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense 1-2 pumps of product onto wet palm.
- Lather and rinse hands with clean water
Water, Sodium Laureth Suulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco MIPA, Ethanol, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, sodium chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance Glycerine, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxyacetate, Magnesium Saluts, Methylchloroisothiazinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Nitrilotriacetate, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #40.
Questions or Comments?Phone: (800) 777-9343
MDS information:(800) 891-4965
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|PREMIUM ANTIBACTERIAL SKIN CLEANSER
|Labeler - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (070307547)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (070307547)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||070307547||manufacture(65601-706), label(65601-706), pack(65601-706)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.