2 in 1 Dandruff by H E B
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 1g in 1mL
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-612
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione zinc 1%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff
For external use only
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, sodium chloride, zinc carbonate, sodium xylenesulfonate, amodimethicone, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, sodium benzoate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, magnesium carbonate hydroxide, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, blue 1, yellow 5
Dandruff 2 in 1 Clean Apple
Dandruff Care for Great Looking Hair.
Helps relieve scalp dryness, itch, irritation and helps prevent flakes.
MADE WITTH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H-E-B,
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
If you aren't completely pleased with this product, we'll be happt to replace it or refund your money. You have our word on it.
|2 IN 1 DANDRUFF
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 11, 2017
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)