Medically reviewed on Oct 28, 2016
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 5g in 100mL
Labeler: AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd.
NDC Code: 59535-0215
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Etc
Fills the skin with nutrition restoring damaged and dry skin
keep out of reach of the children
Take it moderate amount by cotton swab, apply thickly on injured area 1-2 times per day.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
|Labeler - AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd. (631055345)|
|Registrant - AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd. (631055345)|
|AMI Cosmetic Co.,Ltd.||631055345||manufacture(59535-0215)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.