Allergy Relief Dye-Free by Cardinal Health
Medically reviewed on October 20, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 70000-0144
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
adults and children 12
|1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12|
years of age
|children under 6 years|
|do not use this
product in children
under 6 years of age
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat, humidity and light
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
edible white ink, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
For Allergy Relief
Sneezing, Runny Nose,
Itchy, Watery Eyes,
24 LIQUID GELS
Liquid Filled Capsules
TAMPER EVIDENT:DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR
SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered
trademark Benadryl® Dye-Free Allergy LIQUI-GELS®.
©2016 Cardinal Health. All Rights Reserved.
CARDINAL HEALTH, the Cardinal Health LOGO,
LEADER, and the Leader LOGO are trademarks
or registered trademarks of Cardinal Health.
Product of China
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OH 43017
Essential to Care™ since 1979
All LEADER® Brand
Products Have A
Return to place of
purchase if not satisfied.
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(70000-0144)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(70000-0144)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.